MORE QUESTIONS COMING SOON!
Answers to your pre-press, design and output questions. If you don’t see your question listed here, just call us! We love looking smart.
Q. I just had my vehicle wrapped, what's the best way to take care of it?
A. There is no reason why any vehicle wrap should last less than 3-5 years. Some premium vinyls are rated for at least 10 years! Here are some tips to help keep your wrap looking great.
If you notice your wrap is failing in any particular area – it is important to bring it in to us as soon as possible. There are several steps we can do to repair the wrap without replacing the area. Attempting to fix it yourself may further damage the wrap.
1. Wash your vehicle regularly
2. Avoid brush-type car washes
3. Do not pressure wash your vehicles
4. Soften/remove difficult contaminants immediately (such as bug splatter, bird droppings, tree sap and similar contaminants) by soaking them for several minutes with very hot, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) (two parts IPA to 1 part water) may also help if further cleaning is needed. Spot clean the contaminants. Do not use rough scrubbing or abrasive tools, which will scratch the film. Wash and rinse off all residue immediately.
5. Wipe off fuel spills immediately to avoid degrading the vinyl and adhesive. Then wash, rinse and dry as soon as possible.
6. Store indoors or under cover whenever possible
Contact us today for a detailed care instruction sheet. It could save your wrap!